Thursday, December 22, 2011

Its that most wonderful....well you know the rest

wow I believe I am a little Scrooge this year. I live in Los Angeles but really was trying to go back East for the holiday but instead I will have another green Christmas this year. Maybe I'll just look to the mountains and admire the snow that way.

An old high school friend posted pics on Facebook of her in Switzerland right now..the photos were breathtaking and looked like most Christmas cards we send out!

Family and friends that's what truly matters this time of year. As we approach the end of the year I always wax nostalgic and think of the good times and prepare for what's ahead. So many things flood my thoughts from setting goals, preparing for marriage, (even though the beau is taking his time :) and enjoying my life. I have a good life.

Soon I will have more than enough work flooding my world as I gather my thoughts and put things in motion.

Time to get moving. Enjoy, celebrate. Be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment